This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Today, we’re continuing our analysis of chapter 3, which talks about the importance of your mental picture of yourself – and how it inevitably affects your chances of success. We’ll be detailing how to act as if you’ve already achieved your goal (it’s easier than you think!), and how that mindset will ensure you actually reach it. Mindset isn’t the only determinant of success, though – we also dive into topics such as the impact of your physical environment and those you surround yourself with, how it’s no longer cute to be “too busy,” and your intuitive sense of true vs. false.
=> Access the complete Mindset program here, it’s currently free of charge: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindsetclub/
What To Listen For
- How to break free from a pattern of negative emotion and make room for positivity
- The importance of holding yourself to a higher standard
- How surrounding yourself with “nice” people can actually hinder your success
- The importance of the aesthetics of your physical environment
- Where does our sense of true and false come from?
- How to act as if you’ve already achieved your goal – and how this will help you achieve it
- Energy vampires: how toxic people will hold you back
- Questioning the societal trend of feeling a sense of pride in being overly busy – and the negative toll it could take on your life
- How to spot people that will demotivate you
- The power of auto-suggestion, and the ways it will change your life
- How to get back on track if you go several days without making progress towards your goal(s)
- What to do when negative self-talk starts to dominate your thinking
Bonus Content (37:20)
- Making decisions from the place you want to be – how spending a little now will ensure big $$ later
- The simple tasks that you need to delegate, to free up more time for doing your genius work
- Treating yourself (the right way!)
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club