This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, in which we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Today, we’ll be talking about desire, making committed decisions, creating accountability, and moving through fear. Be sure to stick around until the end for our exclusive bonus content!
If you would like access to the full Morning Mindset Club program, where you get a short audio lesson, a mastery check-in, and a quick daily implementation practice, please go to https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindsetclub/. There is no monetary charge to join. There is, however, a cost. ;-) You must have the DESIRE to grow and become more, you must love to learn, have an open mind, give it your attention, and commit. Ready??? Let’s go!
What To Listen For
- Marshall Field and the Chicago fire
- See possibility and building an empire
- Making committed decisions
- Staying true to your word – Even when fear and challenges come up
- The power of desire combined with persistence
- Committed, passionate, obsessive desire
- Not owning your desires = getting stuck
- Thinking about all the things that could go wrong
- Expecting it not to work
- The law of polarity
- Transmuting the desire for riches into real financial abundance
- Write it down!
- Articulating your desires
- It’s ok to want more
- Contradicting beliefs that keep you from executing
- There is no such reality as something for nothing
- The benefits of understanding the creative process and how to achieve any goal
- Human beings need deadlines
- Setting big, stretch goals
- Creating a definite plan of action
- Shining a light on excuses
- Believing it is already yours
- How this worked for Napoleon Hill – At Andrew Carnegie’s advice
- Get bold!
- Do it now – If you’re brave enough
Bonus Content (41:16)
- Wishing and hoping vs. committed decisions
- Doing whatever it takes to move past your blocks
- Remaining true to your word without making excuses
- Start immediately
- Better your best – Every damn day!
- Doing what you’ve always done does not get you different results
- If you’re not growing, you’re dying
- Desires stronger than your excuses, fears, or challenges
- Letting go of things that no longer serve you
- Using fear as a motivator
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club