This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Today, we’re covering how to be an effective and efficient leader! Want to learn how to execute at the highest level? Then listen in! Those two nasty little things called fear and pride happen to really affect your ability to have a solid relationship with your team. Plus, where are you overindulging? And is it starting to spill over into your work life?
=> Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- Why delegation is more important than ever
- Instead of complaining, delaying, or panicking… what if you just solved the issue?
- How pride and fear affect leader-follower relationships
- What to do when you realize someone isn’t worthy of your loyalty
- It’s essential to give your team positive acknowledgment – learn how to do it correctly!
- How to improve your creative problem-solving skills
- The relationship between sales and your team’s happiness (and it’s not in the way you’re thinking!)
- Where are you overindulging?
- The importance of being loyal to the people above you – AND those below you
Bonus Content (27:10)
The right (and wrong) reasons to pursue being a leader
Are you addicted to the accolades?
Join us at the Income Breakthrough Virtual Summit, November 6th – 8th.
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Strategy Call
Learn the six steps of the Freedom Equation