This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
If you’re constantly changing your mind – whether it’s about where you want to go to dinner, what kind of goals you have, what you want to wear to that big event, or what type of marketing you want to do… it will be very tough for you to achieve your goals. A certain amount of course correction is required, but there’s a big difference between making small adjustments and entirely upending your overarching goal.
Giving up on our goal or quitting is never an option. Keep the goal, no matter what the difficulty is, and no matter what life throws at you… just change the path you take to get there. To learn exactly how to do that – so you can achieve what you desire for your life and your business – listen in!
Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- Why people give unsolicited advice (and why it’s bad for everyone)
- Turn your burning desire into reality
- Is it time to “fire yourself up” and delegate some stuff?
- Stop wasting time and energy on open loops in your life (learn what to do instead!)
- What is YOUR definition of greatness?
- How to start showing up in your relationships as the full 100% expression of yourself
- Are you easily impressed by symbols of achievement?
- Stop dimming your brilliance for others!
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Join our Facebook Group
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation