This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
If you walk like a duck, talk like a duck, and only hang out with other ducks – then you must be a duck, right? How are the people you’re surrounding yourself with influencing your actions and decisions? And how could they be influencing you negatively? If you want to achieve massive success, it is SO essential that you‘re part of a supportive community. This has a HUGE impact on your mindset. Even if you’re spending a small amount of time with unsupportive people, the intimate details you share with them is a big exposure. Tune in to hear more about how to attract the right people into your life.
Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- Stop diminishing the amount of sleep you’re getting. If you want the most out of life, then you must be refreshed!
- Be the small fish in the big pond- surround yourself with people who will challenge you!
- Questioning the work-life dichotomy
- How much time are you wasting in that liminal space of doubt, distraction, fear, and procrastination? It’s time to get out of worry and into ACTION!
- The more you grow, the more potential you have in life… it’s infinite, so keep going!
- How to put yourself in more environments that encourage growth and happiness
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Join our Facebook Group
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation