This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
If you are not getting the results you desire, you have to stop letting your excuses run you. These are the stories you tell yourself which drive your daily behavior. These are the alibis that seem so reasonable and make so much sense to you. And yet, the way out is not to listen to the story that’s so seductive and seemingly sensible.
What if you stopped spending so much time rationalizing your faults, and you chose to create new outcomes for yourself instead? If you focused your newfound time and energy on taking action, improving your areas of weakness, and going for growth in your life and your business—then no excuses would be needed at all.
Not only will you feel so much better about yourself, but you’ll actually start creating the life and business of your dreams. Listen in for more!
Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- Do the thing, and you’ll get the energy to do the thing
- Most people are driven by what other people want from them—learn how to sidestep that entirely, set your own standards, and claim your desires!
- Are you going to be someone who comes up with excuses and plays at the same level? Or are you going to be unstoppable?
- Building alibis is a deeply rooted habit that isn’t easy to break (listen in for tips!)
- What judging others reveals about you (and how to accept yourself)
- I used to judge others who had money, but I really wanted more myself—hear how I cleaned that up and started attracting abundance instead!
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation