This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Today’s episode is all about how to gain respect and lead others successfully! Team dynamics are tricky, especially during these times. We’re getting into all the intricacies in this jam-packed episode, so you can unleash your leadership potential and maximize your impact! Plus – who are you going to be in the face of temporary defeat? Asking yourself that question now is sure to save you a lot of time (and energy!) later on, so dig in!
=> Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- You are never defeated until you quit… in your own mind!
- Are you showing up for others?
- How to stop making excuses and start taking responsibility
- The difference in compensation for leaders vs. followers
- Your team is not your emotional support system
- How to clean up your space and your life
- The damage of gossip in the workplace
Bonus Content (27:50)
Nobody has achieved great success without also facing temporary defeat!
Bouncing back from the effects of the pandemic
Learning to have compassion for yourself
Join us at the Income Breakthrough Virtual Summit, November 6th – 8th.
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Strategy Call