This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Today on The Morning Mindset Club, we’re continuing with Hill’s self-analysis questions. Look in the mirror. What do you see? What do you want to see? You need to care about what’s on the inside just as much as the outside. It’s easy to fall into the trap of contentment, but to truly excel in your life and business you must better utilize your energy. This is all about releasing self-neglect and reclaiming your power and purpose! Listen in to learn how to stop neglecting your personal growth.
Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- What are the preventable annoyances in your life?
- Discover healthy coping mechanisms for when you feel rattled
- How to break free from indecision and take action
- Stop overcommitting to tasks and responsibilities
- Don’t be afraid to invest in yourself – it’s time to practice self-care!
Bonus Content (21:23)
- Clean up and cleanse the mental debris you build up during the day
- Stop focusing on the past and push forward to the future
Join us at the Income Breakthrough Summit, May 14th – 16th.
Care to join us in Miami? We have both in-person (with social distancing) AND virtual options!
**Early bird pricing available through April 30th**
Check out our free resources for listeners
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation
Join our Facebook Group
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Learn the six steps of the Freedom Equation
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Income Breakthrough Summit May 14-16