This episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re currently covering one of my favorites, a book chockfull of money-making secrets that will change your life, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
People who don’t succeed have one thing in common. They know all the reasons for failure, but they have what they believe to be airtight alibis to explain away their own lack of achievement. I’m not talking about basic achievement, I’m talking about going for what you REALLY want, feeling truly fulfilled, and actualizing your full potential. Because you know you’re more than basic… you’re going for greatness, girl! Listen in to learn how to manage your mind so you can supercharge your success!
Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- What are your alibis? Take yourself to the next level by being honest here!
- You cannot stay at the same level of thinking and get different results (here’s what to do instead)
- Are you doing this timeless exercise on a yearly basis?
- The desire and the decision come first. There’s no such thing as not having enough money… rise to the occasion to CREATE IT!
Bonus Content (28:07)
- You have absolute control over only one thing – it’s crucial that you master it!
- Self-discipline + habit = total mind control
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Join our Facebook Group
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation