This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
“If only I could achieve that, I would be happy.” “If only I had that one thing, I would be rich.” If only, if only, if only! Where are you saying this in your life? Where have you said to yourself that something outside of you is holding you back from your success? It’s time to STOP THAT NONSENSE. Your success and your failure are up to nothing outside of you. Listen in to learn how to stop putting yourself in the position of VICTIM versus the CREATOR you are. You have control over YOUR success—now go create it!!
Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- When you step out of the blame game and victim mentality, you gain the energy and motivation to do anything you desire
- Mind management is time management
- Where there’s confusion, there’s a lie—how to clear this up!
- How to muster the courage to do what you’ve been put on this earth to do!
- It is up to YOU to be understood
- Overcoming the fear of being “kicked out of the tribe”
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Join our Facebook Group
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation