This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Today, I want to talk to you about how to stop being a slave to external circumstances! When you’re upset, how do you frame it? Do you say, “Jane messed up with a client today—it made me so angry!” It can feel instinctive to blame someone else for your bad mood, but when you look at your obstacles and emotions this way, you’re giving all of your control away to external circumstances (in this case, the power goes to Jane. Curse you Jane!) As long as you’re blaming outside sources for how you’re feeling – whether that happens to be Jane or Tony or your weak WiFi signal – your miseries will never end. Listen in to this powerful episode so you can stop feeling powerless, become internally driven, and regain control of your life!
Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- Your fear of failure is keeping you small – here’s how to overcome it!
- How to celebrate your success without sounding like a jerk
- Worry often shows itself by finding fault with others – how to break the cycle
- Spending a lot of money, for THIS reason, is not useful or healthy
- It’s time to burn all bridges and make retreat impossible!
Bonus Content (34:50)
- Identify and shift limiting beliefs that stem from childhood
- How to stop being confined by the fear of what others think
Check out our free resources for listeners
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation
Join our Facebook Group
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Learn the six steps of the Freedom Equation
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Income Breakthrough Summit May 14-16