This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Are you quick to write others off over minor slip-ups? Do you often find yourself scanning other people for things they’re doing wrong? Whether you act this way with your partner, your team, family members, or the mailman—it doesn’t matter! This attitude turns itself around like a boomerang and can negatively impact your life in SO many ways. Listen to today’s brand new podcast episode to hear all the subtle ways this stops your growth… and what you can do to break the cycle!
Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- Your anger is your problem, so it’s time to stop blaming others
- Lock your mind from negative influence, and watch the money roll in
- Fear of failure makes it a self-fulfilling prophecy (and what you can do to defeat it)
- How to kill the habit of worry once and for all
- Mental telepathy is real–hear me out!–listen in to learn how you can take advantage of it!
- Why you must ONLY surround yourself with purpose-driven people (if you really want to be successful)
Join us at the Income Breakthrough Summit, May 14th – 16th.
Care to join us in Miami? We have both in-person (with social distancing) AND virtual options!
**Early bird pricing available through April 30th**
Check out our free resources for listeners
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation
Join our Facebook Group
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Learn the six steps of the Freedom Equation
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Income Breakthrough Summit May 14-16