This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
“People will think I’m crazy. My life will be f*@#ed if it doesn’t work out. I’ll have to sacrifice too much to make it happen. I’m too old.” Have any of these thoughts crept into your head as you pursue your big, juicy goal? In today’s episode, we’re going deep on all of those nagging doubts, but especially that last one. Let’s get this straight: it doesn’t matter what you’re after—it is NEVER too late to pursue it unless you’re lying in a casket. But that doesn’t mean you should put it off any longer ;-) Allow today’s brand new episode to be the boost you need to stop letting your age hold you back and get going on your goal RIGHT NOW!
Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- This fear limits your growth and keeps you small… change your perspective and start evolving!
- Stop wasting energy by fueling your fears & doubts!
- These 6 things, if left unchecked, translate into a chronic state of worry
- Cash flow – it all comes back to mom and dad… (Hear me out!)
- How to unlearn your learned helplessness
Bonus Content (34:30)
- How to stop overthinking every single thing
- Why asking for advice doesn’t help you make better decisions (and what to do instead)
Join us at the Income Breakthrough Summit, May 14th – 16th.
We have both in-person (with social distancing) AND virtual options! Care to join us in Miami?
**Super early bird pricing available through March 31st**
Check out our free resources for listeners
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation
Join our Facebook Group
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Learn the six steps of the Freedom Equation
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Income Breakthrough Summit May 14-16