This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Today’s episode is all about self-mastery. Excuses are so easy to make – but where do they really get you? I want you to stop making excuses and setting yourself up for failure, and just do the damn thing. Right now! That’s right – I mean now, with whatever tools and circumstances you’re currently facing. It’s time for you to better your best!
=> Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- Don’t put the growth of your business on hold
- Self-mastery is the hardest job you will ever tackle
- Most of us are good starters but poor finishers… learn how to be good at both!
- Examining your childhood environment & your current environment
- Stop waiting for the “right time” and just do it right now – with whatever tools and circumstances you have
- The dangers of constant complaining – and how to stop it
- How to make lifestyle changes that last
- Recognizing your blind spots… so you can set yourself on the path to success
Bonus Content (31:00)
Is it better to be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond?
The dangers of normalizing your standards
One of the most common causes of failure in business
Start bettering your best now by joining us at the Income Breakthrough Virtual Summit!
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Strategy Call
Learn the six steps of the Freedom Equation