This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Let’s talk about that feeling of being underappreciated. There’s likely someone in your life that you’re looking towards, who you feel could show you a little more appreciation. This could be your romantic partner, or a particularly demanding client, or the unappreciative boss, or anyone else who pops into your mind.
I’ve got news—it’s time to stop using this as an excuse!! You don’t have to be a martyr. You have a choice.
Are you choosing to stay in that situation? Are you choosing to stay a victim of someone else? Or are you going to do something about it? Listen to learn precisely what you can do to stop playing the martyr and start creating the income and the outcomes you desire!
Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- How to harness the power of positive, growth-oriented relationships
- You have a patterned way of being in this world. You have to make a conscious decision to change your thoughts and your behaviors!
- Pay yourself first (and how to ensure you always can)
- How to finally stop procrastinating and start making real progress towards your goals
- Are you using where you live as an excuse not to grow your business?
- The answer to “I need more help but I can’t afford it”
- How to get in your genius zone and rock the money-making aspects of your business!
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Join our Facebook Group
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation