This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Today, I want to talk about the 3 ways you subconsciously push people away—and how to stop for COVID’s sake! Are you constantly in your head finding fault with others? Whether that’s your romantic partner, your team, family… maybe even your clients?
When you find fault in someone else, you’re lowering them in your estimation—you’re saying they aren’t ‘good enough’ and that relationship is, therefore, nothing you need to be afraid of losing. But since it’s really a way that your subconscious is protecting itself and ensuring that you don’t get hurt, your perspective isn’t exactly unbiased ;-)
Listen in for the two other sneaky ways you drive people away, so you can learn how to reverse the pattern and maintain healthy relationships during the pandemic!
Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- This doesn’t apply to every relationship—how to tell the difference, and how to gracefully let go of someone holding you back
- Beware of the quick-fix mentality (and its insidious effects on your progress)
- If you’re constantly suspicious of others without cause, you’ll never be able to scale
- What your jealous feelings are trying to tell you
- This common behavior is an attempt to shortcut the money-making process… and it doesn’t work!
- The #1 most painful fear of all the six basic fears—according to Napoleon Hill himself
- Is this habit keeping you stuck in reactive firefighting mode?
Check out our free resources for listeners
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation
Join our Facebook Group
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Learn the six steps of the Freedom Equation
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Income Breakthrough Summit May 14-16