This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Today, we’re talking about obstacles – and how to ensure you don’t let them get in your way. It’s not always easy to get that our challenges are opportunities to keep moving onward and upward. So it’s crucial to remind yourself! Be careful not to succumb to the distractions coming up in your life – in whatever form that may be. Do not fall prey to indifference. Plus, I want to talk about how you can organize your thoughts so you can quiet the noise, stop letting guilt and shame hold you back, and maximize your productivity!
Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- You cannot just wish for something – you must will yourself forward
- Are you accepting temporary defeat?
- Claim your desire, then come up with a plan
- Wherever there’s a problem, there’s a solution – this is the Law of Polarity
- Organize your thoughts to maximize your productivity
- The common habit that keeps SO many people stuck at the same level
- You must recognize when your fears are stopping you – and do the thing anyway
Bonus Content (24:50)
- Choose one thing that hooks you… and go for it
- Avoid feeling overwhelmed – tame your perfectionism, and go for growth instead
Check out our free resources for listeners
Schedule a Consult
Join our Facebook Group
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Learn the six steps of the Freedom Equation