This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Today, we’re continuing our analysis of chapter 3, where we’ll spend time discussing how our relationships with others affect our success. How important is it to be kind, to be giving? Sure, you can get by for a while only focusing on yourself, but it may come to bite you in the end. Still, it’s crucial to maintain a balance – how can you ensure that you’re still self-reliant and self-confident? How can you make sure you still have time and energy to focus on your goals? These questions are especially relevant today. We also dive into the concept of “feared thoughts,” how to get them under control, and the key to holding yourself to a higher standard.
=> Access the complete Mindset program, free of charge, here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindsetclub/
What To Listen For
- The secret to getting your “feared thoughts” under control
- The effect that ethics has on your success
- The practice of constant spaced repetition – and how it will ensure your success
- The key to becoming self-reliant
- My ‘creation playbook’ – and how it will help you clarify your goals
- Identifying the “thought behind the thought”
- How to change your internal feelings
- The power of visualization and imagination
- How to approach your goal with full faith
Bonus Content (33:18)
- How to grow during this time – how to expand your knowledge and do better
- The attitude you must adopt toward others, in order to succeed AND stay afloat
- The trick to holding yourself to a higher standard – so you can improve your skillset
Join us for our Virtual Summit June 26-28, 2020 where we’ll be diving deep the Freedom Equation, Universal Law, and the Manifestation Matrix. We’ll also help you create an action plan to rapidly accelerate your success!
We have special pricing for our listeners!
Register today at:
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Strategy Call