This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Today, we’re talking about the most effective form of leadership for building a successful business! The people we naturally admire and feel inspired by usually aren’t those arrogant folks who feel a need to brag about themselves at every opportunity they get. This is so important to remember when it comes to leadership! Humility (while still owning your stuff!) is an absolutely essential leadership trait, and it takes practice. Listen in to learn the other key ingredients to exceptional leadership, so you can step into your power and start executing at the highest level!
=> Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- Time scarcity vs. time abundance – why there’s actually always enough time!
- How great leaders motivate their employees
- Mastery of details – is it possible?
- Why humility is an essential leadership trait
- How to resist the urge to blame the person (who appears to be) at fault
- Are you the kind of leader who builds respect?
- Leadership calls for power, and power calls for cooperation
- You’re never too good (or too busy!) to do the grunt work
Bonus Content (28:15)
The mini-me trap – how to avoid it and encourage diversity in your hiring
Know your “quick start” to keep your team in sync and lead effectively
Join us at the Income Breakthrough Virtual Summit, November 6th – 8th.
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Strategy Call