This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Today, we’re talking about why the ability to make quick and definite decisions is so critical! It’s one of the most important skills you can learn, so listen up for tips on how to become a master at it. Also, you need to get “I can’t” out of your vocabulary, like, right now! Don’t worry, we’ve got some ideas for empowering phrases you can adopt instead. You’ll be surprised by how much these simple tweaks will transform your ability to create exponential wealth.
Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- The power of putting your plan down in writing
- What would you do if you had a million dollars? 😏
- The difference between will and willpower
- Utilizing public accountability to motivate yourself & get over your fears for good
- Definiteness of purpose is crucial – do you have it?
- Procrastination vs. percolation
- The relationship between will and imagination
- The power of definite decision – why making a decision is one of the most important skills you can learn
- Your brain on imagination
- Stop resisting the resistance! Move past it and into your purpose✨
- The telltale sign that you must move to the action stage and execute now!
Bonus Content (29:07)
- Stop saying “I can’t do it!” and replace that thought with these empowering phrases
- Closing the gap on time
- The steps you can take to conquer worry, doubt, and overthinking!
Join us at the Income Breakthrough Virtual Summit, November 6th – 8th.
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Strategy Call