This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
For today’s episode, we’re diving into the truth about materialism. Which do you value more: your material possessions or control over your own thoughts? I’m guessing a few of you will say the former ;-) I’m not saying to stop shopping or buying or cherishing more luxury items, but it is important to examine where this lands for you in terms of your priorities… and whether your fixation on the items you own stems from a scarcity mindset. Plus, we’re talking about what to do when you can’t get away from a negative Nancy, and how to reframe your daily experiences to accelerate your growth!
Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- The methodology behind auto-suggestion: how to use it to achieve your goals faster than you ever thought possible!
- Better than therapy. Three actions you can take to stop being driven by fear and achieve total control over your own thoughts
- Rethinking groupthink – how this phenomenon may be screwing you over (and what to do about it)
- Don’t ever value your personal belongings over thought control – if you fall into this trap, you’ll never level up!
Bonus Content (21:00)
- The single most important question to ask yourself daily (if you want to skyrocket your personal growth)
- All the places where you subconsciously know that you’re not living up to your expectations… they’re draining all your energy! Learn how to nip this in the bud.
Join us at the Income Breakthrough Summit, May 14th – 16th!
There are options to attend virtually OR in-person (with social distancing) in Miami!!
Grab a ticket while you can… it’s coming up soon!
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Join our Facebook Group
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Income Breakthrough Summit May 14-16