This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Welcome back to The Morning Mindset Club! There is still so much to be said about negativity and all of the forms that it comes in. You may not even know what to look out for! Today we’re discussing how to weed out the negative habits in your life. That’s right, just like gardening you must pull out the harmful weeds in your mind and soul if you want to create an abundant bouquet of success. Whether it’s removing yourself from a toxic environment or stepping back from a friendship, you need to identify the pessimistic patterns in your life in order to achieve greatness. I know you want to ;-) Listen in for more!
Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- The proper way to respond to overwhelm
- Don’t let outside negative influences impact your thought process
- Get off of the emotional roller coaster that is external negativity
- Why owning up to your mistakes takes a lot of strength- but you can do it!
- Discover positive influences in your life (and how they can help!)
Bonus Content (21:23)
- How building self-confidence begins with self-affirmations
- Stop comparing yourself to others and focus on your every accomplishment- no matter how small!
Join us at the Income Breakthrough Summit, May 14th – 16th.
Care to join us in Miami? We have both in-person (with social distancing) AND virtual options!
**Early bird pricing available through April 30th**
Check out our free resources for listeners
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation
Join our Facebook Group
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Learn the six steps of the Freedom Equation
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Income Breakthrough Summit May 14-16