This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Are other people constantly complaining to you? If you’re always the one others turn to when they’re stressed and need to vent, you won’t have any energy (or time!) left for yourself or your business. It can really throw you off your game! PLUS, if you keep this up, you can’t help but get sucked down into the negativity too. So instead of getting wrapped up in this toxic cycle that only keeps you small, anxious, and distracted, listen to today’s podcast episode to find out how you can break the cycle and what to do when drama throws you off your game!
Access the complete Mindset program here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindset
What To Listen For
- I’m not saying to become a cold-hearted b*#ch who doesn’t have time for anyone’s issues ;-) Empathy can be a beautiful thing—learn how to find a healthy balance!
- Desire is always calling you forward. It’s causative… it’s what leads you to your next step!
- How to shield yourself from other people’s negativity
- Who are you attracting into your life? (And what this can tell you about how you’re showing up in the world)
- How to truly form your own opinions (it’s way less common than you think!)
- Growing your business with grace with ease
- Why you must align yourself with the Laws of the Universe if you’re not getting the results you want
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Join our Facebook Group
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation