This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Today, we’re covering the ways you must utilize your knowledge so you can thrive in any environment. When you’re taking on a new opportunity, how can you tell whether there’s room for growth? How can you ensure you rise to the next level as quickly as possible? And are you willing to be patient as you climb to get there… making sure not to succumb to indifference? The answers to these questions are crucial, and we’re getting into it all as we wrap up this juicy chapter on specialized knowledge. We’re also discussing some aspects of life that might not seem like they’ll affect your professional success, but trust me… THEY DO! Think about the handful of people you spend most of your time with. Do they know how to create success? Have they done what you want to do already? If the answer is no, don’t worry! We’re getting into tips on how to move forward if that’s the case as well, so you can finally step into your lit-up life!
=> Access the complete Mindset program here: https://go.theunstoppablewoman.com/morning-mindset-club
Join us at the Income Breakthrough Virtual Summit, November 6th – 8th
Get your super early bird ticket now for 70% off when you book before August 4th.
What To Listen For
- Why don’t we appreciate free things?
- How to get (and stay!) motivated and ambitious – with zero internal conflict
- The amazing things that will happen if you cut out an hour of TV a day and do this instead
- Using money to motivate you
- How to stop overthinking everything
- The one weakness for which there’s no cure
- The law of relativity – how to use it to make you rich
- Going from ignorant to omniscient
- The tremendous things that will come into your life when you invest in personal growth programs, online/audio courses, and other trainings you can do from your home
- Is it too easy to replace you?
- The law of sacrifice, and how it will affect your bank account in the long run
- The role that money plays in our lives
- Getting lost in perfectionism – how it will screw you over… and how to avoid it
- Sacrificing something so you can step into something more
Bonus Content (30:06)
- Why you must expand your knowledge outside of your unique lane to really grow in your life and your business
- Doing your best… in a sustainable way
- You must give in order to receive
- Improving communication with your team so you can eliminate the possibility of resentment
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Strategy Call