This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Today, we’ll be diving into failure! That’s right, failure, but not in the way you think. We’ll be talking about what a powerful tool this can be for launching you into the success you desire, as long as you don’t succumb to excuses and old patterns that do not serve you.
If you would like access to the full Morning Mindset Club program, where you get a short audio lesson, a mastery check-in, and a quick daily implementation practice, please go to https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindsetclub/. There is no monetary charge to join. There is, however, a cost. ;-) You must have the DESIRE to grow and become more, and you must love to learn, have an open mind, give it your attention, and commit. Ready??? Let’s go!
What To Listen For
- Harnessing and putting to use the intangible, unseen forces of unborn opportunity
- The energy that is always flowing through us
- Giving form to that energy through the Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy
- The importance of providing structure to the energy
- Paying attention to your impulse of thought
- One significant way I help people get out of their own way, close the gap on time, and achieve their greatness
- Two practical necessities for today’s dreamer
- What are you tolerating in your life? – listen for some common examples
- Ways we often negate our greatest ideas
- Using the Law of Sacrifice to eliminate the things you will no longer tolerate
- The best way to eliminate your doubts
- Learning to own your desires and not apologize for them!
- Breaking through the conditioning that’s keeping you stuck
- Common ways we give away our power of truly knowing what’s right for us
- Using the Laws of Polarity and Relativity to shift a failure into a remarkable success
- The difference between wishing for a thing and being ready to receive it
- An essential factor in achieving a belief state of mind
- Common things that can prohibit belief
- Napoleon Hill’s own story about his son who was born without the ability to hear or speak
- Examples from my own business that prove every failure brings with it the seed of success
- The difference between fear and stepping into your intuitive sense – and how to know which is which
- How sadness can become an incredibly powerful tool for actualization
- The questions to ask yourself to move through your setbacks more quickly
Bonus Content (50:30)
- Unpacking the quote, “failure permits no alibis”
- How can we have no excuses and no alibis to achieve what we want?
- Are you growing and expanding or retracting and becoming small?
- How to move through failure quickly
- Ways you may be stopping and how to recognize them – they may not be what they appear
- A personal example from my childhood
- The questions you need to ask yourself
- Looking at your results and taking personal responsibility
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club