This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, in which we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Today, we’ll be talking about some of the most common weaknesses we, as humans, have when it comes to going after and achieving our biggest goals. We’ll be discussing how to overcome these challenges, and really get on the path to rapid growth and success.
If you would like access to the full Morning Mindset Club program, where you get a short audio lesson, a mastery check-in, and a quick daily implementation practice, please go to https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindsetclub/. There is no monetary charge to join. There is, however, a cost. ;-) You must have the DESIRE to grow and become more, you must love to learn, have an open mind, give it your attention, and commit. Ready??? Let’s go!
What To Listen For
- One of the main weaknesses of mankind
- Removing the word impossible from your vocabulary
- How to shift from failure consciousness to success consciousness
- Why our own limitations are not the proper measure of limitations
- The fear of being wrong – it’s powerful!
- Committing to your growth – even when you don’t feel ready!
- You are the master of your fate, the captain of your soul because…
- Mastering the ability to control your thoughts – and the power that comes with this
- Thinking is our greatest creative ability
- The process by which thoughts are manifested into reality
- Energy, vibration, and universal power
- Constructive thoughts vs. destructive thoughts
- Action is required to create results
- The Law of Perpetual Transmutation of Energy
- The special skill unique to humans
- The power of the words, “I want”
- The energy that moves through you
- What are your dominating thoughts?
- Getting out of scarcity thinking
- Taking the lid off
- Tell yourself, “This is possible for me. I am willing. I am open”
- Magnetizing your mind with the intense desire for riches
- Wealth consciousness is goal consciousness
- Approaching this book with an open mind
- Breaking free from the comfort of cruise control
- It’s easier than you think – Really!
- Diving into desire
- Edwin C Barnes’ desire to work with Thomas Edison
- How desire differs from a hope or a wish
- The visioning process
- A strategy, a plan, and a clear, definite vision – It can’t be wishy-washy!
- If you put causes into action, you will get the effect
- Holding onto your vision through challenges, as long as it takes
- Staking everything on yourself and our desire
- Holding that big stretch goal and cutting off all other possibilities
- Not just learning this material, but living it
- The burning desire to win
- Your way doesn’t work
Bonus Content (49:40)
- Taking a deeper look at wealth consciousness vs poverty consciousness
- It’s not rocket science!
- Stepping out of middle-class mindset
- The many faces of poverty
- Making the transition
- Ways to unpack your current mindset
- Looking at your results
- Money is a key piece to living
- Different forms of wealth
- Fear, doubt, and worry about finances
- Getting honest with yourself
- Admitting where we are and the fear of being wrong
- It’s ok to make money!
- Good is the enemy of great
- The stories that keep us trapped
- Working with someone who has done it
- There are no shortcuts
- Showing up differently
- Changing how you spend time and money
- Saying yes to new things
- Start where you’re starting
- Investing in yourself
- Getting uncomfortable to get to the next level
- Making decisions from where you want to be – not where you are
- Stepping forward into growth
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club