In this Coaching Uncut Series, we take you behind the scenes and allow you to listen in to the coaching I do with clients so you can learn right along with them! All of these coaching calls have been recorded with permission from my clients.
There are only two types of coaches—those who make a ton of money doing it and those who don’t. And this can all depend on how you’re pricing and putting together your coaching packages! “What should I name my program? How much should I charge? Should I coach or create a course first? Should I focus on private coaching or group? If I’m doing it all, how should I alter my offerings in cost, design, perks, etc.?!?” I get these questions from my clients all the time, so I’m thrilled to share this episode with you where I’m diving deep into everything you need to know about pricing and packaging your coaching services!
What To Listen For
- How to create the perfect name for your coaching program
- The key to remaining authentic while marketing your services
- Group coaching vs. individual coaching—and what to look out for if you’re offering both
- How to price and put together VIP days
- Your tone is crucial! (Here’s how to get it right)
Get Out of Your Own Way. Increase Cash Flow. Find Your Freedom.
Schedule a consult of your own:
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation