In this Coaching Uncut Series, we take you behind the scenes and allow you to listen in to the coaching I do with clients so you can learn right along with them! All of these coaching calls have been recorded with permission from my clients. Please be aware that these are not studio recordings, and the sound quality may vary.
In today’s episode, we’re talking about the negative core beliefs affecting your love life! Whether you’re single or partnered or anywhere in between, the core beliefs you hold about yourself are bound to affect your approach towards romantic relationships. Now, this isn’t always a bad thing – but when those beliefs are insidious and self-limiting, it can be harder to see how they bleed over into your love life, too. Listen in to uncover how this is coming up for you!
What To Listen For
- Why money actually matters in your relationship (and not in the way that you think!)
- Learn to finally eliminate the negative beliefs that are lingering from your childhood
- The crucial difference between allowing vs. needing someone to take care of you
- How self-limiting beliefs can sabotage your success and happiness
- Do you depend on others to feel worthy? Learn how to set yourself free!
Get Out of Your Own Way. Increase Cash Flow. Find Your Freedom.
Schedule a consult of your own:
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation
Learn the six steps of the Freedom Equation
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Income Breakthrough Summit May 14-16