Dr. Emily isn’t your typical podiatrist. She developed a world-renowned workout that helps you wear high heels with more ease, more autonomy, and better posture—so you can stand tall and confident in your power!
Tune in to this episode where we dive deep into this; the power of content marketing; and more! Dr. Emily Splichal is SO much more than just heels… but dang, has she got some killer tips and tricks for a confident strut! ;)
What To Listen For
- Intro [0:00]
- How bad are high heels really? (Hear it directly from a podiatrist!) [2:55]
- Catwalk Confidence: working out in high heels [5:16]
- Every entrepreneur needs to know how to leverage relationships for success [9:49]
- How to keep your options open in your career (no matter how successful you become!) [26:11]
- What is regenerative medicine? [45:48]
- Taking personal responsibility in your health [55:21]
- Final Questions & Wrap-up [1:01:03]
About Dr. Emily Splichal
Dr. Emily Splichal, Podiatrist and Human Movement Specialist, is the mind behind Naboso. With a spirit to challenge conformity, Dr. Splichal has taken her conventional Podiatric Medical degree and combined it with years of experience and expertise in human movement and sensory science to found Naboso.
Dr. Splichal believes that our experience in this world is built around sensory stimulation and our ability to process, perceive, and integrate this information effectively. Since 2012, Dr. Splichal has been traveling the world to share her unique approach to human movement, foot function, and barefoot science. Having taught in 35 countries and to 20,000 professionals, Dr. Splichal has quickly become a global leader in barefoot training and rehabilitation.
Find Emily At: