In today’s episode, I am joined by Fabienne Fredrickson, founder of Boldheart, and we discuss how you can reimagine what’s possible in your life and your business. With so many options available to you, Fabienne has some valuable advice on what you can do to really reimagine what is required for you to scale your business… and make that million you’ve been stretching for.
Tune in and take notes – this episode is a must-listen!!
What To Listen For
- Intro [0:00]
- Amira & Fabienne have some amazing connections! [1:51]
- Everyone has the potential to become more successful, but not everyone takes action on that (here’s why) [7:19]
- The role of internal urgency within business decisions [12:42]
- It is possible to step back from your business and let your team take care of things – so you can take care of you. [24:33]
- The difference between busy work and strategic work [36:15]
- Final Questions & Wrap-up [48:41]
About Fabienne Fredrickson:
Fabienne Fredrickson is a beloved mentor to thousands of women in business. As founder of The Leveraged Business program, Fabienne has reverse-engineered how she scaled her business to several million annually, while remaining powerfully feminine. Her book, The Leveraged Business: How You Can Go From Overwhelmed at 6-Figures to 7-Figures (and Get Your Life Back) is the definitive roadmap showing women how to increase their income and impact with heart. Find her at Boldheart.com.
Find Fabienne At: