How do you feel when you think about your personal finances? Courtney Dyer is here to tell you why money doesn’t have to be such a scary topic! Courtney has made it her mission in life to help you build your knowledge and confidence when it comes to all things money. Listen to this knowledge-packed episode to learn how to boost your money confidence!
What To Listen For
- Only poor people struggle with financial literacy, right? Wrong! Millionaires can be financially illiterate too (4:48)
- Women know more than they think about finance – here’s why (26:47)
- Stop asking your husband for permission (31:59)
- Learn the art of leverage for entrepreneurial success! (41:34)
Check out our YouTube page for the video! → https://youtu.be/4Y1kM3c8hms
Join us at The Income Breakthrough Summit November 5th–7th! Learn more by clicking below – if you’re quick, you can still snag an Early Bird ticket for 50% off! (Expires Friday 10/22)
Use promo code LOYAL to get $200 off your ticket!
Check out our free resources for listeners
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation
Join our Facebook Group
Join the Morning Mindset Club
About Courtney Dyer:
Courtney Dyer is the founder of Financially Free Journey and the host of the Financially Free Journey Podcast. She is passionate about helping others build their knowledge and confidence when it comes to their finances. With over 12 years of experience in the financial industry, Courtney specializes in helping clients achieve their financial goals. She works with the complex needs of high net worth clients, focusing on maintaining a strong relationship between the client and the bank.
Courtney recently interviewed me on her show – the Financially Free Journey Podcast – not once but TWICE! Check out those juicy episodes below:
- “How to Make an Income Breakthrough with Amira Alvarez”
- “Explosive ROI in Your Business Through Influence, Focus and Ownership with Amira Alvarez”
You can find Courtney at:
Apple Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/financially-free-journey/id1480593828