Today’s episode is all about solving problems. Are you committed to moving through your problems, or are you just committed to being right? It’s actually possible to accept your role in an unfortunate situation without experiencing any real loss or humiliation, despite what your fears might be telling you. Instead of equating “always being right” with your sense of self-worth, listen in to learn how you can gracefully acknowledge your mistakes while paving the way for an effective solution.
What To Listen For
- Uncovering the fears that are holding you back
- How to stop needing to be right
- Are you seeking to blame someone?
- Stepping out of the right/wrong paradigm
- How to prepare yourself to effectively handle life’s problems
- What’s at stake if you’re “wrong” in a situation?
- The double bind that’s keeping you from growth
Get Out of Your Own Way. Increase Cash Flow. Find Your Freedom.
Join us at the Income Breakthrough Summit, November 6th – 8th (virtual):
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Strategy Call