In this episode, we’re continuing our discussion of how to plan and execute a virtual summit. Keep in mind, we did everything – marketing and promotion, planning it out by minute-by-minute, you name it! – in just three and a half weeks. We didn’t do it all perfectly, but listen up so you can learn from our lessons and take a stab at hosting your own virtual event with the confidence of an unstoppable woman!
What To Listen For
- How to facilitate networking and community at a virtual event
- Ensuring that your guests listen to your fundamental content at a different level of awareness
- Creating a diverse & inclusive digital event
- Managing & organizing breakout rooms so that they’re a highlight of guests’ experience
- How to know what NOT to focus on – deciding what’s essential when it’s crunch time
- Making love to the numbers–what data you need to be tracking
- Virtual is different – how to masterfully engage with your audience via video
- Managing customer support
- Are you offering a VIP upgrade? How to do it and how to make it worth it!
- Building up energy and anticipation before the start of your event
- How to keep the energy flowing between the presenter and the audience
- Do what the experts tell you to do!
Join us at the Income Breakthrough Virtual Summit, November 6th – 8th, and learn the methodology for creating consistent cash flow, manifesting your desires with ease, and becoming unstoppable in every way. Get your super early bird ticket now for 70% off when you book before August 4th. https://theunstoppablewoman.com/breakthroughsummit/
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Strategy Call