In this Coaching Uncut Series, we take you behind the scenes and allow you to listen in to the coaching I do with clients so you can learn right along with them! All of these coaching calls have been recorded with permission from my clients. Please be aware that these are not studio recordings, and the sound quality may vary.
In today’s episode, we’re talking about the importance of refueling your energy… every day! I know, it seems like you don’t have five minutes to spare during the workweek, let alone an hour to unwind or meditate. But this is something that makes the rest of your day – heck, the rest of your life – immensely more productive! Do you know what that recharging activity is for you? Is it just having some quiet time for yourself? Is it finishing that show on Netflix (without falling into shame and guilt)? You are worthy of taking time out of your day (yes, every day) to enjoy it – in fact, you’re being productive! Listen in for more!
What To Listen For
- You think you think you “don’t have time” for that tedious thing, but putting it off is sapping your energy
- Trusting yourself – why it’s so hard, and how you can learn to do it consistently
- There’s nothing good or bad until we start comparing it to other things
- Take time to yourself – it’s essential to refill your energy and inspiration
- Stop worrying and take action!
Get Out of Your Own Way. Increase Cash Flow. Find Your Freedom.
Schedule a consult of your own:
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation
Learn the six steps of the Freedom Equation
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Income Breakthrough Summit May 14-16