fbpx

What I Actually Did: The Unfiltered Story of How I Scaled My Business Part 2

By Amira Alvarez

In this episode, I’m pulling back the curtain to share my personal story with you. I want to tell you what I actually did to scale my business. In part 1 of this episode, I talked about the messy, and emotional side of this story. I spoke about the mental aspect of success, the mindset and the inner game pieces. This is so absolutely critical and I would say it makes up for about 80% of your success. Today, I’m going to dive into the other 20% – The strategies, tactics, and action plans that I took to level up my business, and I’m going to take a closer look at that inner game as well.

What To Listen For

  • Strategies, tactics, and action Plans
  • When I was spinning out
  • Overwhelm
  • Not getting to the next level
  • Outer game pieces
  • Increasing my prices
  • The three ways to make more money in your business
  • Paying attention to the nuances of your business
  • Most people make it more complicated than it is
  • My first strategy
  • Raising my prices
  • Not holding enough belief in myself
  • Lowering my prices – Egads!
  • Not wanting to stop
  • Stepping it up
  • Shifting my inner game
  • The important self-value/self-image piece
  • Tripling my price point
  • Selling at a different level
  • If you’re not selling, you’re not in business
  • Common fears when it comes to sales
  • Learning to value myself
  • Stepping forward
  • Investing in myself
  • Increasing the value of what I was selling
  • Giving at a higher value level
  • Performing at a higher value level
  • Holding myself to a higher standard
  • The Law of Compensation
  • Raising my game
  • You don’t have to over-give
  • Learning to systemize
  • Streamlining
  • Stretching myself
  • Hiring a team
  • Moving through shame of selling at a higher price point
  • Investing in the things that raise your self worth
  • The chicken and egg piece that most people miss
  • Doing it scared
  • Feeling like a fish out of water
  • Studying and freeing my mind
  • Focusing on the right things
  • Turning to the laws
  • Applying the laws every day
  • Spending time in the terror barrier while making my quantum leap
  • Pushing myself to my growth edge
  • Grounding practices
  • Asking my mentor tons of questions
  • Taking action quickly without overthinking
  • Trusting yourself and being willing to make mistakes
  • Being so committed that you won’t quit
  • Course correcting
  • You haven’t failed unless you quit
  • Consistently stepping into action
  • Asking yourself the tough questions
  • Evaluating your results
  • Talking yourself out of something you really want
  • Taking 100% personal responsibility
  • Learning from mistakes and missteps
  • Goal setting
  • Letting go of the chaos in my head
  • My own self-image
  • Getting the top grade in my high school AP History class – And what happened next
  • What I can learn from that story that applies to my business
  • Patterns of disappointment
  • Keeping the next goal on deck

Resources

Check out our free resources for listeners
www.theunstoppablewoman.com/freestuff

Join our Facebook Group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/bizposse/

Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
www.theunstoppablewoman.com/summit

Join the Morning Mindset Club
https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindsetclub/

Subscribe to The Unstoppable Woman Podcast!!

We explore what it takes for women to scale their businesses and their lives, covering tactical business strategies, the mental aspect to success, and Universal Law so that you can get out of your own way, increase cash flow, and create freedom! Listen in and subscribe now. #BEUNSTOPPABLE