In this episode, I’ll be answering a listener question from the fabulous Stasia. She asks me a pointed question about my own growth and evolution and what it took to transform the patterns and beliefs from childhood that were holding me back. As soon as I heard this question, I knew I had to dedicate a whole episode to it and I’m excited to share it with you. I go deep into my journey to success, including the study, the dedication, the changes I made, and where I am now as I continue to grow and evolve.
What To Listen For
- Breaking to down and laying out what I did
- What resonates with you? Take those things and use them!
- Doing the work quickly from the level of awareness I possessed at the time
- Learning to increase my ability and hold myself to a higher standard
- Working with mentors, coaches, and therapists – what worked for me
- What I was reading and how I was applying it, as well as how I wasn’t
- One of my favorite courses from Denise Duffield-Thomas
- Putting learning into action
- Amazing mentors to explore such as Tony Robbins
- Creating the space and the time for internal breakthroughs through external work
- A quote that transformed my life from Leland Val Van De Wall
- What level of truth are you willing to accept about yourself?
- Defining growth in terms of the goals you want to achieve
- Levels of vibration, awareness, and being
- How working with a mentor helped me identify where I was lying to myself
- Recognizing my blind spots was essential for massive scaling
- Taking personal responsibility regardless of outside circumstances
- Outer game work that cannot be avoided (no matter how much you WANT to avoid it) if you want to make that fundamental shift
- Recognizing the needle-moving work
- The inner game pieces – Look at the reasons you’re not doing the things you want! Many of these things come disguised as procrastination, distractions, changing your goal, etc.
- Where I was in resistance – I’m not perfect!
- Learning to move TOWARDS resistance
- Asking myself the tough questions
- Doing the work, moving through blocks, and becoming more
- Who’s been on my team?
- Different coaches and courses over the years
- A valuable lesson I learned from a bad experience (it cost me $30K, at the time, but probably saved me millions over the lifetime of my business)
- You can’t do it alone, having a great team is key
- Working with David Neagle who I am forever grateful to
- The best decision I ever made
- Growth is uncomfortable until you get to the other side!
- Hitting your terror barrier always feels hard, learn to move through this quickly
- Learning the creative process – it’s a game-changer!
- Once you’ve moved into this next level of awareness, it can never be taken from you – just remember, it’s a process!
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club