This episode is part of our special Unstoppable Spotlight Series. But today we’re talking with the first-ever male on our podcast, legendary podcaster and entrepreneur, John Lee Dumas! When he’s not interviewing the likes of Tim Ferris, Seth Godin, or Tony Robbins (or being interviewed himself), John spends his time mastering the art and science behind productivity, discipline, and focus. His first traditionally published book, The Common Path to Uncommon Success, is available for pre-order now at UncommonSuccessBook.com. Listen in to hear from the expert about how to invite success by adding value to your life!
What To Listen For
- How John got out of a funk (and the wrong business) & into the right business for him
- To become successful, you must figure out what your big idea is (and how to find it if you’re stuck!)
- Learn how to balance a strong work ethic with a great attitude
- How to tap into your zone of genius
- What John’s 17-step roadmap can do for you!
Check out our free resources for listeners
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation
Join our Facebook Group
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Income Breakthrough Summit May 14-16
John Lee Dumas is the founder and host of the award-winning podcast, Entrepreneurs On Fire. With over 1 million monthly listens and 7-figures of annual revenue, JLD is spreading Entrepreneurial FIRE on a global scale. His first traditionally published book, The Common Path to Uncommon Success is available for pre-order now at UncommonSuccessBook.com
You can find John Lee Dumas at: