This episode is part of our very special Unstoppable Woman Spotlight Series. Today we’re talking with the amazing and Unstoppable Heather Keith, the Founder of Keith Family Law, about the mindset barriers she had to tear down to get where she is today. Listen up, this is a juicy conversation where we get really honest about what to do when you feel stuck in a no-win situation, why being a people-pleaser is actually terrible for your business, and how you can build up the courage to finally take that leap of faith that will propel you forward.
Schedule a Strategy Call of your own!
What To Listen For
- Terror barriers: what they are, and how to conquer them
- How to get “unstuck” and claim your success
- Why being a people-pleaser is bad for your business
- Finding the courage to take that leap of faith (so you can actually start taking action!)
- The power of overcoming self-doubt, mastering your mindset, and learning to trust yourself
- Are you ready to stop playing the victim so you can take control of your life?
- Start small – and big things will happen
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation
Heather Keith is the founder of Keith Family Law in Westfield, NJ. Since the beginning of her legal career, she has devoted her practice almost exclusively to divorce and family law, successfully representing clients in the Superior and Appellate Courts, as well as outside of court. Focusing on alimony, child support, child custody, legal separation, and other family law issues, Heather works tirelessly to help her clients navigate the difficult and confusing world of divorce law, with an emphasis on the benefits of collaborative practice.
As part of her commitment to offering clients alternatives to litigation, Heather is a collaboratively trained attorney. In her spare time, she enjoys performing music and mentoring young attorneys.
You can find Heather Keith at: