In this episode, I’ll be talking about one of the principles by which I live, which was crystallized for me the first time I heard this quote, “The degree to which a person can grow is in direct proportion to the amount of truth that he (or in our case she) can accept about himself without running away.” That quote is from Leland Val Van de Wall, who was my mentor’s mentor’s mentor! This is such a huge concept. How much truth are YOU willing to accept about yourself? You are the creative container that creates more for herself, more life, more of everything that you desire, but you can only do that by accepting the truth about yourself and where you are now.
What To Listen For
- Why accepting the truth about yourself is crucial to growth
- As a self-proclaimed self-help junkie, I had to realize that is a start but not enough
- Not getting your desired results
- Putting causes into effect
- Being aware of conscious and unconscious drivers and beliefs
- What causes you to not get the results you want?
- How to step into your truth
- Why you need to evaluate your results
- The critical piece personal responsibility plays
- How to become unstoppable and create your extraordinary life
- What story are you telling yourself?
- Listening to your spirit
- Owning it
- Cleaning it up
- Getting to the next level
- Don’t get trapped
- Make a commitment
- Look at yourself with truth
- Becoming a different person through different actions
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit