This episode is part of our special Unstoppable Woman Spotlight Series. Today we’re talking with Kimberly Olson, creator of The Goal Digger Girl, where she teaches female entrepreneurs simple systems and online strategies in sales and marketing! Have you always wanted to be an entrepreneur – but you just haven’t been able to reach your peak on your own? If this sounds like you, you’re gonna want to listen in to hear how Kimberly was able to overcome so much, and almost gave up – but she didn’t. Then, she was able to go from massive debt to an amazingly successful 7-figure business! Listen in to hear more of Kimberly’s inspiring story and tap into the tactical strategies for building a social media following!
What To Listen For
- How to break the cycle of self-sabotage
- Using honesty & transparency with yourself to level up and become unstoppable
- Are you really listening to your coach (or mentor, or whoever is advising you) – or are you focusing on what they’re doing wrong?
- How to become a super successful content creator
- Find your zone of genius – and delegate the other stuff!
- Tactical strategies for building your personal brand
- Are you getting stuck by the growth of your business? Here’s what to do about it
- Get Out of Your Own Way. Increase Cash Flow. Find Your Freedom.
Join us at the Income Breakthrough Summit, November 6th – 8th (virtual):
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Consult
Learn the six steps of the Freedom Equation
Kimberly Olson is the creator of The Goal Digger Girl, where she serves female entrepreneurs by teaching them simple systems and online strategies in sales and marketing. Through the power of social media, they are equipped to explode their online presence and get real results in their business, genuinely and authentically.
She has two PhDs in Natural Health and Holistic Nutrition, has achieved a leadership position in her current network marketing company, is the author of the best-selling books, The Goal Digger, and Why Balance is B.S., has a top-rated podcast, and travels nationally public speaking.
Most recently she has shared the stage with Rachel Hollis, Ray Higdon, Rob Sperry, Frazer Brookes, and is an Ambassador for John Maxwell.
She is a busy mom of two and lives in Austin, Texas with her husband, Scott. Her favorite thing about being an entrepreneur is being able to take care of her family while building an incredible business. And of course, she also loves teaching others how to follow their dreams, crush their goals, and create the life they’ve always wanted.
You can find Kimberly Olson at: