Today we’re talking about the importance of confident decision-making! As children, most of us were taught to turn to others to help us make decisions. While that may have been necessary then, it can be hard to break the habit once we get older… which can lead to things like resentment and a victim mindset. But it’s time to step into your power, and start owning yourself as the successful woman you are! Listen up to learn how this issue may be manifesting itself in your life, so you can find your freedom and finally tap into your full potential.
Join us at the Income Breakthrough Virtual Summit, November 6th – 8th.
What To Listen For
- The sneaky ways that your parents’ influence is still affecting you (well into adulthood!)
- Why indecision will cost you not just time, but also money and opportunities
The detrimental consequences of blaming others
- When it’s okay – and beneficial! – to ask for others’ opinions… and how to find the balance between utilizing that advice, while trusting your own gut
- Knowing the right people to ask
- The importance of confident decision-making – how you can learn to stop second-guessing and start trusting yourself!
- Why you need to take personal responsibility in order to succeed in life
- How indecision infantilizes you and keeps you from growth
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Strategy Call