This episode is part of our special Unstoppable Woman Spotlight Series. Today we’re talking with the wonderful and inspirational Jesse Johnson, a master sales and success coach who helps spiritual entrepreneurs build 7-figure businesses! Jesse and I are diving into the power of holding yourself to the same standard in your private life as you do in your professional life. This is so important, you guys. I want you to try raising your standards in some part of your life that’s only visible to you – then watch what happens to your business! Listen in to hear more actionable steps you can take to achieve professional, financial, and personal freedom!
What To Listen For
- F*@k faking it – be unapologetically yourself
- Learn to easily overcome sales rejection
- How to successfully mix business and friendship
- Escaping the time-scarcity trap
- Hold yourself to high standards – personally and professionally
- Is it time to end your obligatory friendships?
- How to use money as a tool for consciousness
- Dismantling codependent tendencies – so you can finally be free
Get Out of Your Own Way. Increase Cash Flow. Find Your Freedom.
Join us at the Income Breakthrough Summit, November 6th – 8th (virtual):
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Consult
Learn the six steps of the Freedom Equation
Jesse Johnson is a master sales and success coach, specializing in helping spiritual entrepreneurs build 7-figure businesses. After 12 years of teaching math in NYC public schools, frustrated by bureaucracy, she founded her own personal development company and built it to 7 figures in just 2 years. Jesse now teaches sales as a spiritual practice – no compromise, no self-sacrifice, no mediocrity.
You can find Jesse Johnson at: