This special episode is part of our Morning Mindset Club Series, where we invite you to join me in my morning ritual of studying prosperity and success. We’re kicking this series off by taking you into one of my favorite texts, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
Our relationship with money is so complicated. There are so many assumptions we make, questions we ask, and rabbit holes we go down when we’re thinking about that pretty green paper. When will it run out? Do I have enough? What should I do with it? But what if we flipped the script… and took control of our attitude towards money? Today we’re talking about how to use your schemas around money to benefit you! Learn how you can use money to motivate you, and you’ll wonder why you never tried it before. We’re also getting into the slippery slope of ambition. How can you hold yourself to a high level of excellence without getting bogged down in the details… without getting lost in perfectionism?
=> Access the complete Mindset program, free of charge, here: https://theunstoppablewoman.com/mindsetclub/
Join us at the Income Breakthrough Virtual Summit, November 6th – 8th, and learn the methodology for creating consistent cash flow, manifesting your desires with ease, and becoming unstoppable in every way. Get your super early bird ticket now for 70% off when you book before August 4th. https://theunstoppablewoman.com/breakthroughsummit/
What To Listen For
- Why don’t we appreciate free things?
- How to get (and stay!) motivated and ambitious – with zero internal conflict
- The amazing things that will happen if you cut out an hour of TV a day and do this instead
- Using money to motivate you
- How to stop overthinking everything
- The one weakness for which there’s no cure
- The law of relativity – how to use it to make you rich
- Going from ignorant to omniscient
- The tremendous things that will come into your life when you invest in personal growth programs, online/audio courses, and other trainings you can do from your home
- Is it too easy to replace you?
- The law of sacrifice, and how it will affect your bank account in the long run
- The role that money plays in our lives
- Getting lost in perfectionism – how it will screw you over… and how to avoid it
- Sacrificing something so you can step into something more
Bonus Content (34:16)
- How to salvage your ambition when it’s dwindling
- Transforming your idea into a reality
- Never stop studying!
- The importance of putting yourself in the way of opportunity
- Radically shift your thinking
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Schedule a Strategy Call