In this episode, we’re talking about how to stay unstoppable in the face of fear. This is such an important thing to learn for anyone who is ready to level-up their life. When you’re looking to change and become more, when you’re doing things you’ve never done before, fear is going to come up. The bigger the goal you have, the more fear that’s going to come. Today, we’re talking about how you can tell your fear to take a back seat and keep going. I’m going to teach you the methodology and tactics to help you move past your fears so you can achieve larger and larger goals.
What To Listen For
- Intellectual and experiential understanding of fear – What’s the difference?
- What happens when you hit the terror barrier
- The many faces of fear
- When it feels wrong to be doing what you’re doing
- How to step forward through chaos
- Your brain is tricking you!
- Take the action you’re resisting
- Move TOWARDS fear
- How the laws can help
- Staying in your truth
- Don’t skip sleep!
- Is your exhaustion really just fear?
- Work on the thing that’s REALLY challenging you – Not just the busy work!
- The importance of getting help – And the right kind of help
- A HUGE tip for getting into an abundance mindset
- Evaluate what’s making things so HARD
- When you don’t know what to do
- Course correcting does not mean retreating
- Do not set smaller goals
- Do not give up on yourself
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Join us at the Unstoppable Woman Summit
Join the Morning Mindset Club