In this Coaching Uncut Series, we take you behind the scenes and allow you to listen in to the coaching I do with clients so you can learn right along with them! All of these coaching calls have been recorded with permission from my clients. Please be aware that these are not studio recordings, and the sound quality may vary.
In today’s episode, we’re talking about how to stop being your own worst enemy! When you get nervous about something, do you combat that anxiety by trying to be absolutely perfect? You wouldn’t be the first person like that ;-) Learn how to stop perfectionism from running your life—plus, how to make your self-talk work for you instead of against you!
What To Listen For
- When expectations impact reality—how to break out of the self-fulfilling prophecy
- Shift your self-talk and set yourself free
- Getting to the root of your little tantrums
- The destructive consequences of negative filtering
- Are you too ambitious for your own good? (This one’s tricky to spot!)
Get Out of Your Own Way. Increase Cash Flow. Find Your Freedom.
Schedule a consult of your own:
Check out our free resources for listeners
Join our Facebook Group
Schedule a Strategy to Scale Consultation
Join the Morning Mindset Club
Attend the Unstoppable Woman Income Breakthrough Summit May 14-16